Tuesday, August 18, 2009

YeHa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today my friend sydney is coming over to play and its going to be so much fun. I think we'll go swimming or skate board down somewere. We probably will skate board outside with my cousins. or me and sydney can call on people. We are going to have so much fun. at 1:30 if shes not here yet i'm going to go outside and skateboard. My cousins and terry are very loud! I can hear them from up here! I wonder what they're doing? I am on msn right now, and facebook, and im blogging, and im waiting for sydney to get here. I can't wait. I haven't seen her in a while. Yesterday I got bangs! i love my bangs. So does sydney. I am really bored right now. My dad is reading a book on the couch. and the boys are probably playing video games down stairs. My cousins and aunt are living with us now.... soo yeah. My mom and aunt are at work. and yeah. I can't wait till sydney comes. Sara is in vancouer for the rest of the summer, Summer is at her nannys, And jaclyns at a bunch of cottages with her dad.

Byee (L)

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment