Sunday, August 16, 2009

beach after thoughts

Elora Quarry
That was so much fun!! We went to the gorge to hike. It was cool, hot and kinda boring. Then we headed to Elora Quarry.
They have big rocks that you can jump off of and it was awesome. I went on the middle and the smallest one. I can hold my breath very long. Daddy couldn’t touch at the smallest one in the water, and I took off my shoes and jumped in and I went to the botten or almost because I felt sea weed. It was really cool!! There were these guys and they were jumping off the cliff. Its only for site seers and they went up and over the bar and jumped. Then this one guy was just waiting then out of nowhere he turned around and jumped and did a back flip. I met another girl there too. Her name is Chelsea. She was 12. It was so fun. We jumped off the rocks about 4 or 5 times. It was really cool. Terry had a lot of fun. Terry and daddy jumped off the biggest (the biggest one you’re allowed to jump off) when we first got there. It was so cool. I loved it. Next time we’re going either here or Emerald lake with our friends Mariah and Nate. I had lots of fun!.

!!**@Sydney Schott@**!!

No comments:

Post a Comment