Saturday, August 8, 2009

My day.

So far my day has been pretty good. cuzens are hear and there boys ..... so its anoying, I woke up at 11:00 this morning. I woke up at 5:50 am and had a nose bleed.:( I woke up and went down and talked to my friend jaclyn for a hour or 2. wich is hard to believe seeing as in she called when i was in bed. And then we started planning her birthday party. Then i mentioned i really wanted to see her. I cleaned my room, and unloaded the dishwasher, and now i am talking to jaclyn. I am going to ask my daddy if i can go play with her soon. I really can believe this is like 100 words. It seems like its only like 50. Ohh well. My aunt just started her job today.. I wonder hows shes doing. Well to my daddy who reads this.. i say hope u have a great day.


!!**@Sydney Schott@**!!

No comments:

Post a Comment