Saturday, July 23, 2011

Eek!!!
I haventblogged since before my birthday!!!
Okay so i friday , my birthday, the 15 th,
I went to the eaton ventre with my mom and my friend julia (:
The eaton centre was really big and the stores there were awesome.
I went into MAC its a really REALLY expensive , like 20 bucks fir a lipstick...
And we also went into forveveer 21,and holister, abercrombie and fitch, aritzia, TNA , A bunch of places ;D
It was aweosme. We took yhe go train there,
And theeen, on saturday julia and my mom and i went to the vaughan mills mall.
I like that mall alot better, the stores are much bigger and nicer,
So i got alot of nice stuff ;D
Right now i am sitting on the couch,,
Well i guess a little blogs better than nothing right?
Byebye PIZZA TIME.
X.O.X.O. Sydneyy

No comments:

Post a Comment